Thursday, 8 January 2009

Woohoo~ Back to post.
I really learnt alot during the Adam Khoo's course, even though i've only attended one and a half day there.
Cried on the closing ceremony, i'm really touched by the words of the students who'd stand up on the stage.
Went to hug Singhong, Xiangxiang, Jiaen and Bojun.
I really regretted for treating them so badly in the past. ):
But i hope that i can amend this hole in their hearts by changing myself.
If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly.
-Jeremiah 7:5
Believing Him that He can change me into the person that He wants me to be.
Everything is possible for him who believes. -Mark 9:23
Yes! With Christ, i believe that nothing is impossible. (:

I must really start to study already, but there's no homework or anything given.
Hmmm, i think i can catch up with the class. (:
That's great! Rather than being left behind and not knowing everything or worse still, anything.
Many teachers may say that Sec4B is not good blahblahblah, or how chaotic they'll be when they're noisy, but nevermind.
I can still survive in class and in my studies too. ;D
Of cause with the help of my friends. (: i'm really grateful to you all and appreciate your help.
I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face. Peace to you. The friends here send their greetings. Greet the friends there by name. -3 John 1:14

There's something i really don't know what to do.
Which is to continue my CCA; Band anot?
If i continue, and practise for SYF, i'm really afraid that i couldn't manage my studies.
If i don't, how about my points?
*Confusion confusion confusion*
I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty, whoever he may be. -Galatians 5:10

Shall end here (: