Sunday, 18 January 2009

Once again, i'm here to update my 'lively' blog. LOL!
Today's Sunday. It's my Father's birthday, Happy Birthday Daddy. ;D
And 2 more days to my birthday! Yay! :D

Yesterday went to find Winnie jiejie. (:
It has been ages since i last saw her. Haha.
I cut my hair and she's the one who paid for me, as my birthday present. HAHA!
Thanks JIEJIE! ;D
Cabbed down and met Kenneth, Jasline and Yuting. Then, we headed to Expo.
The service is awesome! :D And also Jasline and Yuting joined our cellgroup! (:
After service, cellgroup celebrated my birthday in advance.
Wow, i was shocked and touched by them.
Stunned down there when Kaisheng took out the cake from don't-know-whose back. =x
You should see how i look like, and what's my facial expression, ha!
And they sang birthday songs, both English and Chinese.
Said a speech to thank the cellgroup. "I thank....." LOL.
Made a wish, and they gave me a card and a present.
Kaisheng drew the card, and Xinyu bought the present.
Actually, it's the heart that counts. ;D
And of cause, must thank everyone because they chipped in money together just to get me the presents.
After which, we were separated to our own groups, talk talk talk.
And we took a group photo. ;D and then we went for fellowship. (:
Eat eat eat, talk talk talk and we left at 10++.
Chit chatted for quite a while and we left.
THANK YOU EVERYONE, AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER IN E149! :D

Pictures timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;D




Before and after hair-cutting. =x

Group photos, Formal and funky. :D
A card and a present! (:
Front view of the card.
The content.
The back view of the card.
The present's box. *Mooooooo*
Wrapped present.
The present, itself! ;D

Once again, i want to thank Winnie jiejie for the haircut and E149 for the presents!
THANK YOU! (:

Shall end here (: