Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Continuation before and after meeting Xinyu
I saw Eddy, Fadli and Faris on the bus. Heeee. Chit chatted awhile. (:
And thanks Eddy, for that compliment. Heeeeeeeeee. (x
Ohmy! Xinyu lead me walk round and round and round.
Then lead me to a bunch of people and these people make me so shocked!
They are Junyong, Joses, Kenneth, Ruiyi and Jasline. And there's two more MIA.
After dinner, we walked to TM's open space.
Saw the two MIA human, and these two is Kaisheng and Qifeng. LOL.
They celebrated my birthday, on this very actual day. (:
Heard from Joses during dinner that they're going to sabotage me by throwing eggs and stuff.
Make me really fear-stricken. =.- because i brought nothing but my money, phone and keys.
They bought a small cake and presents.
Of cause, i made a wish and blew the candles. Took picture of me again. =.-
My faceeeeee, ha!
Yeps, collected presents, opened them and i'm happy.
Actually you don't have to give me any presents, it's the thought that counts, isn't it. ;D
Played, chit chatted and off we go. (:
It's late, you know. Haha.

Ohya! I've forgotten that today's a Malay teacher accidentally pulled down the screen and guess what, the thing fallen.
And i heard from Fadli that the whole thing came off. WOW.
I've got the picture of the screen fallen but not whole thing, ha.

Pictures timeeeeeeeeee (;

Hanging around freely. LOL.

The present. :D given by Kaisheng(?)
Present from Xinyu. ;D

Present from Jasline and Yuting. (:

Really thank you, just like what Xinyu'd said. Must look forward till the end of the day.
Something might make a difference. (:
And yes! It's true, thank you!

Shall end here (: