Friday, 16 October 2009


After a long period of time...
Wow, and suddenly i'm blogging.
Life now is really about studying, i don't care about anything already.
All i'm going to do now is STUDY.
I got to get good results, so that i won't let my parents down.
Neither do i want to waste another year to retain nor study the course which i don't want.
I'm trying to chiong like nobody's business.
And it's only left with 6 dayysssssss to my O levels Science practical, which is the start of O levels.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PICTURES' TIME. :D

This cute little guy here is Joseph, my partner in class.
Erm, the cute is only for his Ez-link card. =x





Okay, i love this watch, LOL! But it's from Farhan.



Ah Q and some overdue pictures. (:








Shall end here (:
&&& I got to rush off to school to studyyyyyyyyyyyy.