Tuesday, 8 September 2009

How nice is it to hear from your good friend a sentence that is so hurting?
Going to school with one of your friend in class and by entering together, that makes you think of I-don't-want-to-join-you-all. Is it?
WOW!
I got my own friends mahs, okay lors.
If this is what you want to say, then it's fine with me.
You're the one who's thinking like this, not me.
I never utter a word and everything is being pushed to me.
What a friend.

Regarding the books under my table, you told me that it has been thrown away.
It's true that i'm sad about it, but what can i do?
Cry? If my books can be retrieve, i would do it.
Cry until there're no tears or cry until i'm sick.
But it's a fact that it has been thrown away.

Giving me a face which i do not want to see, is a huge turn off.
If i'm in the wrong, talk to me.
Don't discuss it with others.
I'll remember what you've said which is so unwise.