Thursday, 27 August 2009



This is a message just for my beloved sister.

Beloved sister;
Those who are closed to you are shocked, because of the message you've sent yesterday.
I've been calling you since last night.
Worrying all along, scared that you might have done something stupid.
But you didn't answer my calls nor reply my messages.
You sent a 'Don't worry. I will be fine.' message this afternoon. But no matter how many times i've called you, you just wouldn't answer.
I've been so closed to you, and this is the first time i've received such a message from you.
I don't know what has happened, but it seems to me that you just want to keep everything to yourself.
Don't keep it and torture yourself, let me be your listening ear.
I'll just be there to listen, and to be there for you so that you won't feel that you're not loved by others.
You still have me, no matter how many people who you've assumed that they don't love you.
You know that i LOVE you. (:
Sister, contact me asap. I'm still worried for you.

Love;
grace. (: